This opportunity is based in Geneva
HR Assistant (5/6 months contract)
In this role
- Performing employee entry administration (contract documentation, data entry in CRM)
- Performing employee administration during employment (answering employee requests)
- Supporting organizational change, ensuring legal compliance of all documents (work permit)
- Supporting the offer process, gathering information needed, preparing contracts with the Headquarter
- Drafting and creating interim and reference letters for employees in English
- Performing employee exit administration (ensuring completion of full exit documentation for leaving employees)
- Providing project support for processes and systems implementation, if needed
What we offer
- A welcoming environment and a young, motivated and friendly team
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A flat hierarchy and cross-sector collaboration
- Work at one of the leading Swiss IT service providers
About your profile
- You-ve completed higher education, or a specialized HR education followed by 2 or more years of experience in a
similar role in the field of IT
- You-re an organizational talent and your strengths are social skills, reliability and an ability to work well in a
- You-re also able to work independently and have a pragmatic working style
- You-ve excellent communication skills in French and English, German is a plus
If you are INTERESTED in applying for this position, please send us your complete application (CV, cover letter,
letter of reference, diplomas and certificates). Apply
statistics on visits to our site (tests and measurement of visitor numbers, visit frequency, page views and
performance) and to offer you content and promotions which will be of interest to you.
OK, accept allConfigureclosesave
Manage your cookie preferences
Update your cookie preferences
Find out about the type of cookies stored on your device, accept or block them for the entire site, all services or on
a service-by-service basis.
OK, accept all
These cookies provide us with insight into traffic sources and allow us to better understand our visitors anonymously.
(Google Analytics and CrazyEgg)
Social media cookies allow content sharing on your preferred networks.
These cookies are used to track visitors across websites.
The intention is to enable us to offer more relevant, targeted content to existing contacts (ClickDimensions) and
display ads that are relevant and engaging for users (Facebook Pixels).