The AXA XL Human Resources department supports over 7,000 colleagues globally. The team consists of a network of HR Business Partners that are strategically aligned with AXA XL Leadership Team members and the global teams they lead, and that partners with our Centers of Expertise (CoE) in Talent Acquisition and Development, Compensation, Benefits and HR Operations.
The strategic focus of Human Resources is to deliver the talent agenda in a World-Class way. We do this by designing and delivering programs, initiatives, tools and processes that enable AXA XL to attract, manage, engage, develop and retain the global talent needed to deliver on our opportunity and aspiration. Further, we are continuously improving HR capabilities and processes in order to support the business in a highly professional, efficient and cost effective manner.
DISCOVER your opportunity
Join us in our challenging, supportive and rewarding environment and culture that inspires innovation and creativity in our location in Zurich. The Zurich location hosts local, regional and global functions and offers you an exciting international working environment on a local basis.
The HR Assistant's main goal is to provide a timely and accurate delivery of HR admin services on the entire Employee Lifecycle to the business community in Switzerland. Additionally the role supports the local HR Managers/Business Partners in their daily tasks.
The local HR Team in Zurich consists of seven HR professionals across Payroll (regional roles),
HR Business Partnering (global roles), HR Management (local roles) and this vacancy.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Provide support to the two HR Managers Switzerland in general HR administration areas
- Recruitment process support (set up of interviews, correspondence with the candidates etc.)
- Entry and exit process maintenance and management, in cooperation with internal and external functions
- Job Data administration, maintenance of the employee personnel online- and hard copy records (file management)
- Creation of letters of reference, training agreements, contracts and all other documentation connected to the Employee Lifecycle
- Responsible for the Apprentice within the team with potential to take over the responsibility for the full apprenticeship program
- Provide general administrative and analytical support to the Head HR (weekly reporting, offsite meeting organization, agenda management, assistance with the compensation cycle etc.
SHARE your talent
We're looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent and at least a successful completion of a HR Assistant education
- At least 2 years experience with operational and admin knowledge across the breadth of HR activities
- IT literate (very good MS Office skills)
- Ability and willingness to work in a highly demanding, fast growing and steadily moving, and international environment as well as operating within a complex matrix structure
- Very high standards of quality, reliability and accountability
- Team player with high intercultural competencies
- Strong customer focus
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Experience in educating apprentices is a plus
FIND your future
AXA XL, the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, is known for solving complex risks. For mid-sized companies, multinationals and even some inspirational individuals we don't just provide re/insurance, we reinvent it.
How? By combining a strong and efficient capital platform, data-driven insights, leading technology, and the best talent in an agile and inclusive workspace, empowered to deliver top client service across all our lines of business − property, casualty, professional, financial lines and specialty.
With an innovative and flexible approach to risk solutions, we partner with those who move the world forward.
Learn more at axaxl.com
Diversity & Inclusion
We know that a diverse workforce and inclusive culture enable business growth and are critical to our success. That's why we have made a strategic commitment to attracting and retaining the most diverse workforce possible, while creating a strong, inclusive culture where everyone is welcome and can contribute and reach their highest potential.
- Named to the Diversity Best Practices Index – 2017, 2018
- Signatory to the CEO Action for Diversity
- Signatory to the UK Women in Finance Charter
- Twelve Colleague Resource Groups around the Globe
- Robust support for Flexible Working Arrangements
- Enhanced family friendly leave benefits
- AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you believe you're the right person for this team of professionals, please apply online: