Global Supply Chain Finance Ltd. (www.gscf.com) is the world-s leading financial servicing provider in the Supply
Chain Finance (SCF) sector with over 25 years of experience in structuring, implementing and servicing receivables and
payables based programs. GSCF offers innovative SCF solutions to leading banks, non-bank investors, large suppliers and
their buyers through its in-house developed platform.
To support our team we are looking for a highly motivated:
We seek a dynamic person, well organized, detail oriented with a focus on operational excellence in a challenging and
consistently growing environment.
- Evaluate adequate recruiting platforms, tools and partners
- Establish recruiting requirements; meeting with department heads to discuss needs
- Place job advertisements, contact agencies, use job sites and social media
- Filter applications for internal pre literary review
- Schedule interviews with applicants (create calendar entries, send interview confirmations etc.)
- Lead interviews in English and/or German
- Negotiate conditions with partners
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Prepare statistics for Management and officials
- Ensure that the process and the final hiring decision is properly handled in a timely manner
- Cooperating with internal department heads to understand our recruitment needs
- Keep track of the latest market and recruitment trends
- Assist with the development and improvement of our HR policies and manuals
- You have completed higher education or a specialized HR education followed by minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent English and German communication skills (written and oral)
- Proficient in MS Office Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Professional appearance, discreet and trustworthy
- Maintain a tactful and diplomatic attitude
- Flexible, reliable, precise and orderly
- Take initiative and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- High standard and modern working environment
- Centrally located offices in Zug, close to the train station (20 mins from Zurich)
- Multicultural & dynamic teams
- Continuous professional development
- Various employee benefits
Support us with your expertise and personality! We look forward to receiving your application!
Interested in joining GSCF? Please send us your complete application dossier with the online form.
Only Swiss or EU passport holders or holders of a valid Swiss working permit will be considered.