The high-tech activities of CSEM
Range at Swiss and international levels
from applied research to the development
of industrial products. The high degree of expertise
of our staff is our strength.
CSEM is a private research, technology and innovation center specializing in microtechnology, microelectronics, system engineering and renewable energy systems. It offers its customers and industry partners custom-made innovative solutions. Our strength is the excellence of our people.
In order to reinforce our "Human Resources" team, we are currently looking for a:
HR Manager (80%)
Mainly dedicated to our regional centers, you will proactively support the managers in the management of their resources as well as the employees during their lifecycle within the company. Your main tasks will be the following:
- Support the managers in the identification and the definition of their HR needs (recruitment, development, talent management, organizational changes, conflict management)
- Ensure a fruitful partnership with the managers in the daily management of their team members
- Provide employees with support and advice as well as manage their lifecycle within the company
- Ensure a fair HR approach, while respecting regulations and laws
- Actively participate in development projects of the RH function
- Participate in the definition of HR processes and policies and ensure their application in collaboration with the team
This position will be based either in Zurich or Neuchâtel and will require regular business trips to our regional centers based in Muttenz, Alpnach and Landquart (representing 60% of the time).
To be successful in this position, you have an Education background in Human Resources (Brevet, Master, CAS or equivalent degree) and possess a proven experience of at least 5 years in a similar function. Autonomous, customer-oriented and proactive, you are recognized for your excellent interpersonal and communication skills and like collaborating within a team. Your curiosity and your analytical skills allow you to analyze situations from different perspectives and to propose creative solutions. German native speaker, you have excellent knowledge of English and a good level of French. At ease with social media, you are proficient with MS Office (knowledge of SAP would be a plus).
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture. CSEM is an equal opportunities employer.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your complete application file via our job page https://www.csem.ch/Jobs
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.