- You translate firm-wide business strategies into a local inclusion & diversity and well-being strategy.
- You drive local projects and act as a subject matter expert in the area of inclusion & diversity, cultural development and well-being.
- You use data and reporting of KPI's as change management tool.
- You act as a facilitator at business meetings, workshops and events.
- You contribute to branding and communication of inclusion & diversity and well-being topics.
- You coach one colleague.
- You choose flexible work arrangements, so that you can manage your flexibility and be in the driver seat for your own responsibility.
- You have a Master degree from University or Business school with focus in Psychology, Organizational Development and/or Change Management.
- You have min. 4 years of professional experience in human resources or project management and are experienced with change management methodologies.
- You are passionate and have experience from the area of inclusion & diversity (must), cultural development and well-being (plus).
- You are experienced in facilitating challenging discussions with your stakeholders.
- You have strong relationship management skills, including the ability to coach others.
- You are a team-player, agile and innovative, you have ability to work with and interpret data.
- You are fluent in English (communication and facilitation skills.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.